CUT YOUR WAITING TIME...
NEW NURSE LED WALK-IN SERVICE AVAILABLE EARLY AUGUST
OUR SPECIALIST PRACTICE NURSE HAILIE WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE TO SEE YOU. HAILIE CAN PRESCRIBE, REFER AND SEE YOU FOR ANY OF THE MINOR AILMENTS LISTED BELOW.
- SUSPECTED CHEST INFECTION
- SUSPECTED URINE INFECTION
- SUSPECTED HAY FEVER
- WOUND INFECTION
- EAR/NOSE/THROAT PROBLEMS (eg Tonsilitus/sinusitis)
- EXACERBATION OF ASTHMA OR COPD
- ADVICE AND REFERRALS TO SOCIAL SERVICES AND HELP WITH SOCIAL CARE
- SKIN/NAIL PROBLEM
- COLD/FLU SYMPTOMS
- VIARL INFECTIONS
OPEN TO ADULTS AND CHILDREN AGED 5 YEARS AND OVER.
Walk-in morning clinics are for clinical emergencies only and should not be used for letters requesting a GP signature
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease management
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood presure checks
- Ultrasound scan service
- Blood and urine screening
- Breast awareness
- Cervical smears
- Coils and Implants
- Contraceptive services
- Maternity services
- Minor surgery and joint injections
- Vaccinations and immunisations including travel
- Weight management advice
White Cliffs AQP services is founded on contemporary mobile ultrasound technology held in the community setting either GP practice or health centre. these are specifically chosen to improve the patient experience such as; waiting time, good transport links, parking and local access.
We are CQC Accredited and AQP certified. our clinic are led by qualified Medical Sonographers all trained in the UK with post graduate level in Medical Ultrasound. Our Sonographers work with consultant radiologist overview to ensure high levels of clinical governance and care.
the following scan are available:
1) MSK (Musculoskeletal) this service is for people with bone, ligaments, muscle or joints problems, this includes shoulder, elbow, wrists, hands, knee, ankle, foot and other more complex conditions such as rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, lumps and bumps.
2) Abdomen ; this service is for people with liver, gallbladder, kidneys, pancreas, spleen, and urinary bladder problems
3) Pelvis ; this service include trans-abdominal and trans-vaginal scan
5) groin/ hernia
Our service excludes:
- breast scan
- known cancer sites
All report are sent back within 2 to 3 working days
100% of patient are given feedback forms at their appointment, feedback is analysed by our quality team on a regular basis